Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sarah Kay Design Bridal Collection

   Winter weddings are in the works! I know, hard to believe when it is still so hot outside that I am discussing winter.  Maybe the thoughts of cooler times will get me through this summer. 

  I found the most fantastic snowflake rhinestone buttons on Tophatter the other day.  They inspired this shift in perspective to focus on the upcoming holiday events. 

   Listed below are some of my newest bridal flower hair clips.  Each is elegant and classy.  The petals and centers are hand stiched by me to ensure everything is in it's place.  The flowers are then secured to a heat sealed ribbon covered single prong alligator clip. (Whew! Say that 3 times fast) I heat seal the ribbon so that the ends don't fray.

   Enjoy these pictures and may they bring you cooler thoughts during these hot summer days!




To check out the rest of my bridal collection, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment